Did you know a good rule of thumb is to budget between one and three percent of your home’s purchase price each year to cover typical homeowner maintenance?
With a Home Service Plan, Butler Contracting will come at scheduled intervals throughout the year to catch issues before they become large issues and perform general upkeep tasks like replacing smoke detector batteries and oiling hinges.
A home service plan is best for homeowners who:
- Don’t have the time to keep up with preventative maintenance
- Don’t know how to make small repairs around their home
- Want to keep their home in top shape throughout the year
We also have preventative maintenance service plans for various projects: fences, gates, and roofs.
Bundle a home service, roof, fence, and gate plan for 10% annual savings.
Annual Service Plan $1,850
- 9-point home inspection
- Exterior window cleaning
- Gutter and rood cleaning*
- Inspect, drain, and flush hot water heater*
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Smoke detector inspection and battery replacement
- Lubricate doors and locks and tighten hardware, knobs, and hinges
- Blow and clean out A/C drain line
Biannual Service Plan $2,775
Annual Service Plan*
- Clean HVAC coils outside
- Inspect HVAC air filter and air return
- Repair up to 4 window screens
- Garage door lube and inspection
- Tighten cabinet hardware
- Clean refrigerator coils
*Services are performed once per year with the Biannual Service Plan